Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Potatoheads

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!

Meet the Potatoheads and their little Tater Tot!


Halloween Highlights:
Pip has learned how to say "Trick or Treat"
I made and ATE my very FIRST caramel apple. I had no idea what I was missing. Yummy!
Bobby agreeing to wear, yet another, Halloween costume made by me.
Carving the worst pumpkin ever. I will not post pictures of it. It is embarrassing. Imagine a pumpkin with no face, just giant hole.
2 very festive Halloween parties
and way too much candy!

7 comments:

mcamp said...

Awww, that's a cute little tater! Have fun trick or treating!!

Laura said...

Seriously, those were some awesome costumes! I'm impressed at how well they looked and how they were even interchangeable. And Pip was such a cute tator tot!

irasema said...

so sweet! you guys looked great!

Sara said...

You guys are darling! What a good idea!

Sara said...

You guys are darling! What a good idea!

tracyp said...

Love the family Halloween costumes! So adorable!

Ashley said...

Great idea for family costumes. I may have to steal that idea for next year :)