Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Fun

The joys of being 2!

Playing in Leaves

The kids had so much playing in the leaves. They jumped, kicked, and threw the leaves high up in the air. The boys were more eager and willing to play, it took some time for Pip and Ella to join in on the fun.

Pip showing off her big pile of leaves. She loves collecting leaves everywhere we go...along with rocks and twigs and acorns. One of our preschool lessons was on leaves and the kids went on a nature hunt. Pip's been nature hunting all month. I have no idea what to do with her collection. We like to play a game called, "Return to Nature" where I make her take one or 2 leaves, rocks, twigs, etc and return them home. She loves it.




Making Pumpkin Headbands and Picasso Jack-O-Lanterns
The kids got to make their very own pumpkin headbands. Pip has great spatial relations. She placed each pumpkin evenly on her headband. (that's my girl!)

Aren't they so cute! I promise all those kids are 2, but when I see them lined up...Piper has really loved getting to know all her friends. She's getting to the point where she will recognize them and talk about them when she goes home.

"Star Student" We decorated jack-o-lanterns. Pip placed the eyes, nose, and mouth all by herself. I happen to love that Picasso pumpkin.

1 comment:

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Piper looks gorgeous in these photos!