2009
Well, it's almost here. I'll be 30 tomorrow. I look at this picture and it pretty much sums up 29: being a mom. I became a mom at 28, but I learned how to be a "mom" at 29. For some this might not seem like much of an accomplishment or challenge or noteworthy to put on my memory lane. It's significant to me. I'm also incredibly happy. I'm happier at 29 than I was at 20. I feel like I'm in the place I'm supposed to be.
I think I'm ready to say hello to 30.

3 comments:
Learning how to be a mom is a constant journey... it seems like once you figure out your infant, she becomes a toddler, and once you figure out your toddler, you've got a preschooler with a whole new range of issues for you to figure out! :) But you are doing great, and you sure look like you love it!
EEEKKKK! i LOVE this picture!!!
you are an awesome mom! piper is so lucky to have you!
Happy Birthday, Lesly. I love that picture of you and Piper. She is adorable! I hope life is treating you well. :)
Post a Comment