Friday, August 20, 2010

One in the Hand...

is worth two in the bushes.

I waited to post because it just seemed all too surreal and unbelievable, BUT we have a JOB! Bobby was offered a full time position at CenterPoint Energy in Houston, TX. I am so proud of him and feel so blessed to know what our future holds. Next on the list...make Pip a big sister. Unfortunately, going to MBA school will not help us achieve this goal. Darn!

5 comments:

mcamp said...

sex will

mcamp said...

Oh and congrats on the job!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! Do you plan on accepting it? That's awesome and a huge relief that you don't have to stress or worry about it all year. You're lucky

tracyp said...

LOL Kim! Congrats on the job!!!

Laura said...

Congrats! We are excited for you and glad to hear you have some security going into the school year. Can't wait to see you soon!