Bobby and his dad would be so proud that I have referenced a Caddyshack scene.
I should've known when she stopped playing in the tub, looked up at me with her red little face, and started grunting that she had officially pooped in the bathtub. Oh the HORROR! You know that moment when you are completely shocked that you can't even move or think. Yea, that was me as I stared at the poo in the tub. I couldn't do anything but watch it float around like one of her toys. It was like a dream. A very, very bad dream.
Needless to say (when I finally came to my senses), the tub was drained and all the toys immediately went into a vat of Clorox (even the ones not in the tub were disinfected). Thankfully, no poop was eaten or touched with bare hands. In fact, I think it kinda scared her to see the poo floating in the tub, she kept inching away from it. And surprisingly, the only thing that upset me about the whole "poo in the tub" episode is the fact that I had just scrubbed the bathtub and it was gleaming white. Bummer.

2 comments:
I hear ya - I was the same way when Ella did it for the first time a few months ago. Thank goodness for Clorox!
oh man... don't all mothers go through the joy of that?? at least you made it this long!
Post a Comment