Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bucket List

My friend has this "30 before 30" list of things she wants to do before she's 30. Well, I'll be 30 in a few short months so completing a list of 30 things seems highly unlikely. But, it did get me thinking about things I want to do in life. So here's 10 things I'd like to do before I get too old to do them:

1. Visit Australia- I'm obsessed with this continent island

2. See U2 in concert


3. Run a marathon

4. "Color" in the US

5. Go on a cruise-anywhere really but I think I'd like to do an Alaskan cruise which would help with my completion of #4

6. Buy a house-I LOVE the Craftsman or English Tudor style




7. Get my pimped out BMW M6-black on black on black. Yummy!

8. Become an "excellent" seamstress/quilter-I want to sew lots of things without any help

9. Get my Master's Degree or read Les Miserables-both equally difficult

10. Be blissfully happy! By getting #1-9.

1 comment: