Dear Santy Claus,
I am so excited for Christmas. I get to unwrap lots of presents. I have been a good little baby. I play nice with my sister and mommy and daddy. For Christmas, I would really like...
1. A new Maclaren Stroller- the Quest Sport-no pink stroller please!
2. A new haircut- mommy and daddy butchered my hair and now I look like Billy Ray Cyrus
3. A baby brother or sister- I would like another playmate
4. Toys- I love playing with toys and making a mess. If you bring me toys, bring a toy chest too!
Love,
Pip
Dear Santa Paws,
I think I have been a very patient puppy this year. I try really hard to play with my little sister, even when she steals my kibble or plays in my water. I try really hard not to eat ALL her food off her tray, but it's so delicious. I think it's the thought that counts so for Christmas this year, I would like...
1. Rawhides- flavored
2. A backyard with a water feature and grass to roll in- snow would be nice too!
3. Not another brother or sister- I can only take so much
4. A new red collar and Gentle Leader with a new tag with my address on it so when I get lost, I can find my way home.
5. TOYS
Love,
Boo!
Dear Santa,
I have been a VERY good girl this year. I'm nice to my family and take my dog for walks all the time. I think I deserve a nice Christmas. For Christmas I would like...
1. A new vacuum- mine broke and I love to vacuum. Make sure it's a good one that can get pet hair up and doesn't lose suction.
2. Polish pottery- I really like the poppies and red patterns, but the blue peacock is fine too.
3. A new skillet- preferrably a Calphalon adonized finish.
4. A weather shield for a BOB jogging stroller-I need one so I can go out in all types of weather.
5. Money- I would put clothes, but my size and taste vary so much that I REALLY prefer to pick out my own. Let me ephasize, I REALLY like to pick out my own clothes.
Love,
Lesly
Dear Santa,
I've been a good husband and daddy to Piper and Boo! I study at school and work really hard with my teammates. For this Christmas I would like...
1. A paid internship- preferrably in a state that I wouldn't mind living in
2. A passing grade in my cohort- I work really hard so an A would be really nice
3. MONEY- I like shopping for myself, so money would be nice
4. A day when I can nap all day or golf- both would be EXCELLENT
Love,
Bob
Who Hath ears to hear, let him hear
5 years ago
1 comment:
Did you know that people can't comment on your private blog? At least I can't, it says that only team members are allowed to comment.
Post a Comment