THEN: Nov. 7, 2008 Daddy and Piper celebrating a birthday!
NOW: Nov. 7, 2009 Celebrating again-this time there's cake!
The flaming cake- 34 candles for daddy and 1 candle for Piper
The birthday boy and birthday girl!
Hard to believe a year ago, Bobby and I were nervous new parents. I remember when the nurse brought Piper in and showed me where the diapers were. I asked her "So, when she needs a diaper change do I just buzz the nurse?" She chuckled and shook her head "No you're the parents now." On top of Piper being born, Bobby was also celebrating his birthday. That's right! Bobby and Piper share a birthday. From now on Bobby will either be a fairy princess or playing at Chuck-E-Cheese on his birthday. Happy birthday to my 2 favorite people!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I miss this little girl :(
I didn't realize they shared a birthday! Happy Birthday to both of them! I love that little picture of Piper at the bottom!
Post a Comment