Hard to believe another year has come and gone. Years go by like flashes now. I remember as a kid always getting excited for a new year and all it's promises. We're on the eve of New Year's Eve. 2012 has only 1 more day left. I'm trying to frantically get all the year's posts up before I turn this blog into a book. I figured a befitting post would be some type of year-end wrap up. I won't assign a number because then I'll get nervous to add more things. Our life is simple. So here goes:
TOP 2012 McRae MOMENTS
*The most obvious top moment for us was the purchase of our home
*Bobby got a big promotion at work in November
*Piper started preschool and learned how to write her name
*Celebrating 8 years of marriage with a trip to Augusta to see the Masters Practice rounds
*Brynn walked, talked, and turned 1
*We had our health and fair share of happiness this 2012
1 comment:
looks like you had a great year!
Post a Comment