Thursday, February 21, 2013

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

I have a very,very good excuse why I missed almost 2 months of blogging.  Here goes:

For starters our computers, yes both of them, are preparing to meet their demise. It pains me to spend an eternity waiting for them to boot up and then spend what seems like hours to load a page only to freeze while uploading pictures and then randomly shut off with the blue screen of death.

My second excuse is that nothing of much interest has been going on- I mean seriously it was January for 31 days and that's about it. I could muse about grocery trips, temper tantrums thrown by all, and the occasional " all I did today was stay in my pajamas and I may or may not have showered today" post,  but then there might be jealousy and that's not good.  February followed about the same, so really what is there to blog about? 

BUT

My third excuse is probably my best excuse and is the excuse that I think will pardon my lack of   blogposts:

I've been busy, super busy growing arms, legs, lungs, and a brain. Who has time to blog when you're growing a human?

McRae Baby #3 aka "Bean" will be here in September and we are thrilled, nervous, and excited!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! Congrats McRae family! I'm sure he/she will follow suit -- you're in for another darling addition. :)

Chelsey said...

So excited for you! Congrats!

Emily said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Excited to see how cute #3 will be.

Jessica said...

I knew it was true! My suspicion was correct. ;) CONGRATS! I am thrilled for you guys. Are you going to find out what you are having? Any guesses? Tell all!

BrittWilk said...

ahh!!! that is great news - congrats!! we had dinner with the dicous the other night and they were asking about you guys! :)