I need to apologize to Oma and Opa for taking only taking them out on the town ONCE. Bob and I had every intention of cramming your 6 day stay with all kinds of activities, but (let's face it) Bob and I are indecisive and the act of putting on real clothes and getting the girls ready amid protests doesn't make us too fond of going out. For our one and only outing (that didn't include eating or shopping which we did both), we took Oma and Opa to Market Street to see the Christmas lights and then walk along the waterway. The lights were lovely and many people were out taking pictures and shopping in our pseudo-downtown.
| I love big Christmas trees |
I love, love, love Christmas lights- it's magical the way everything looks all lit up. It's times like this that make me really miss Calloway Gardens in GA. Early in our relationship, Bob and I made it our annual Christmas tradition to visit the gardens and see their wonderful display of lights. I wish there was something like that around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment