Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its Way

For Easter, we had a little dinner/egg hunt at our friend's house- the Monson family.  We had such a nice time watching the girls play, chit chatting, and eating yummy food.  
Check out that Easter basket full of eggs!  Pip doesn't know that candy comes in the egg.  Maybe next year, I'll skip the candy and let her hunt.  


Piper and her buddy Reagan.  These girls love each other.  I'm so glad they've become such awesome friends.

Brynn couldn't get into the hunting or the egg dyeing, but she still had fun playing.

My friend, Miss Molly.  

Our colorful bounty of eggs.

Surprisingly, we only had 1 spill- it was a major spill and now the Monsons have blue grout, but the girls were very careful with their eggs and  dye up until that point.


HaPpy EaSteR!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Fun! I'm so glad you had good friends to share the day with! And nice job with the eggs - both on the hunting and the dying.