Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sisters

Over Thanksgiving our computer contracted a nasty virus.  I panicked a little- not because we'd have to buy a new computer, but that our photos were on the computer and we hadn't backed up our files in a few months.  To me, losing the computer with all its photos is like having your home catch on fire and not being able to grab the albums.  Thankfully, the computer is fixed.  However, I'll be uploading way more pictures to the blog just in case...

I snapped a few of these pics at my parents' house during the holiday.  Both girls were feeling very photogenic.  I love how Piper is starting to really enjoy being a big sister.  Sometimes I'll catch her playing or singing to Baby B.  When Baby B is crying, I'll ask Pip to go check on her sister and keep her company. B loves getting the attention and immediately quiets down.  We recently moved B into Pip's room.  So far, it's working beautifully and I wonder why I didn't make the move sooner. 

These girls are my life and I wonder what I'd ever do without them. 

I put B down for some "tummy time" and Pip wanted to join in on it


Pip is really gentle with B and I love how she has her head resting on B's.  She just loves her little sister.


As you can see, B is doing very well with her head and neck control.  B recognizes a few people in her life:  me...obviously, Pip, and daddy.  

When Pip was this age she had a "look".  We called it her "How you doin'?"  face.  I suppose this is B's "look".  Not quite sure what she's saying here maybe something along the lines of, "Mom, that's enough picture taking for now."

No comments: