Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ho-Ho-Ho


We had our church Christmas party this past Friday and what a fun-filled evening it was! There was a photo booth where we took a fantabulous family photo  (as evidenced above).  I must say I have the hottest husband in the WORLD lookin' all grizzly adams (blush) and those kids are super cute too.


Pip rushed up to see Santa, but she wasn't fast enough.  We stood in line for what seemed like an eternity.  I kept thinking to myself, "what greedy little children!"  I know, I know...that's the Grinch talking.  It was kinda fun seeing how excited the kids were to see Santa.  Pip wasn't the least bit scared to go up there alone.  She plopped herself right on Santa's lap and told him she wanted a hula hoop and dancing shoes.  Man, I love that kid!


I wanted Pip to look festive and fancy.  I believe we achieved that goal.



And apparently all the kids are making this face nowadays!

2 comments:

irasema said...

That's a hawt picture of you four!! :D and Pip looks adorable!!

mcamp said...

Oh how fun!! I love the family picture and her tutu was very festive.