Thursday, February 17, 2011

Where's Mickey?

When 9am (I have no secret, she takes after her father) rolled around, I listened closely for signs of life in Pip's room. Nada. Not a peep from the Pip. When 9:15 rolled around, I heard a small squeal of excitement. I peeled back the covers, lifted my ever growing pregnant body out of bed, and walked to Pip's room. Aside from the squeal, her room remained quiet. I cautiously opened the door and found her sitting up in bed staring proudly at her creation. She had stuffed her animals between the bumper and crib and was playing hide and seek with them. She would cover Mickey (he's the one with blanket on his head) and then ask, "Where's Mickey? There he is!" She was totally tickled by this and proud, enough so that she allowed me to run back to the bedroom and take 3 pictures of her.

2 comments:

mcamp said...

aw so sweet!

Laura said...

She is so full of character! I loved watching her and Ella actually sort of play together at the park yesterday. Thanks again for the invite - we loved it!