Saturday, February 19, 2011

From Ragamuffin to Sleek

On a typical day, this is what Pip looks like. Her hair is a little crazy, but I LOVE it. I think it adds to her personality. Plus, she has adorable curls and I knew that if I ever cut her hair, they would be gone FOREVER! However, I realized that she needed to look more...polished. Bob suggested we shave her head and start over. I had other plans. After our first attempt at a haircut, I decided to take her to the mall and have a professional do it.

Here's the Before:

Pip was an absolute angel for the hairdresser. She sat fairly still and didn't even cry or get nervous. For the most part, she was all smiles.

During:





Not the least bit nervous about the hairdryer.

And the After:

Isn't she a doll! I swear she looks like a different child. So cute!

6 comments:

Kate said...

She does look completely different! She looks so grown up!

mcamp said...

oh my goodness oh my goodness she is so cute~!

mcamp said...

i have put the last picture on my desk top, it is such a sweet smile

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh! She is so adorable and grown-up! I LOVE the haircut :)

Laura said...

CUTE!! They did a great job! And I'm proud of you for being brave. I know you had second-thoughts about it. But it's adorable!

Kaha Tahi said...

Congrats on the new little one coming...Pip is ADORABLE!!! Hope you are doing well...we are expecting #4 a few weeks after you! :)