Friday, February 24, 2012

It Looks Like a House!

Every Friday we get updates on the house!
I guess I was wrong about the brick color and where the stone would go 

the brick color is more brown and there won't be stone around the pillars

kitchen cabinets-  the island has storage all the way around it

family room

backyard/patio

downstairs full bath

view from street

view from island

front entry- the neighbor across from me is an LSU fan, but don't fear- there's an Alabama fan on the corner (and her flag is waaaay bigger)

garage- I think those long boxes are my floors

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

It looks awesome Lesly!!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful house! I bet you can't wait to make it your HOME. :)

mcamp said...

yay! I love dark cabinets! Maybe they aren't done with the pillars?? Is Pippy excited?

Lesly said...

Kimberly- No I think they are done with the pillars- there wasn't any more stone around.