Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Our" House

This is the completed home we walked through.  The captions will tell you what is different/same between our house and this one.

Our house has smooshed gables, the front pillars will have stone around the base, and our brick color leans more towards the peach-y, terra cotta color

same front door

nice yard

big covered porch

we have hardwood floors in the dining room, but our choice is a darker color, less red

same laundry room and appliances

family room, our home will have hardwood floors

view from family room into kitchen.  Our home will have a different granite and no back splash.  I'm adding in my own custom one.  It'll be my little project.

iron spindles and the carpet are the same

kids only game room


kids bath

grown-ups only master bedroom
master bath- we have double sinks, granite counter, and an elongated tub perfect for a 6'2" husband

extra room downstairs and full bath

3 comments:

Kate said...

Your home is going to be beautiful!! I'm so happy for you!

tracyp said...

I'm so excited for you! Your house will be beautiful! Building can be so fun.

Laura K. said...

It looks so beautiful! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see it once you make it "yours."