Monday, February 6, 2012

"Look at the light baby and say 'Cheese"

Piper has taken quite the liking to my old camera.  The other day, she and Baby B were sitting together and all I could hear was Piper saying, "Look at the light baby and say 'Cheese" followed by a flash and a snap.  I quickly grabbed my camera to shoot this tender exchange between siblings and this is what I got!


Say Cheese baby!  Brynn would look at the camera but she wouldn't smile for Piper.  Pippy was getting very frustrated at her subject


Here's Piper telling me how frustrated she is that Brynn isn't smiling.  Jokes on Pip!  Look at that mischievous little grin on Brynn's face.  Is this a sign of things to come?!?

We've been getting this face a lot...

and this face!

4 comments:

tracyp said...

I love the froggy outfit! We have the same one. So funny, my girls would do to me exactly what Brynn is doing to Piper. Piper, I feel your pain girl!

Laura said...

Cute! I love Piper's "mad" face - too cute!

mcamp said...

Oh my gosh I cracked up at the cute little grin she had when Piper turned her back. So funny.

irasema said...

you have such adorable babies! but you already knew that.