Last week, my friend asked my husband and I if we wanted to go to a Houston Rockets game with them. I immediately jumped on it and told her "of course! We'd love to go!"
(One little unknown fact about me is that I love sporting events and I love sporting events where the tickets are FREE!)
After agreeing to go, I had to find a sitter for the kids. Thankfully, I had a babysitting swap with a friend who has a daughter Pip's age. We dropped off Piper at her friend's house and took Brynn with us to the game. Baby B is still extremely attached and we knew she'd be happier in my arms than anywhere else.
 |
| Our seats were AWESOME! We were center court and in a premium section |
 |
| We left before the game ended, but we were up by like 50points. The Rockets won! |
 |
| Date Night with the hubs and baby |
 |
| Baby B dancing and watching the cheerleaders |
 |
| For the most part, Baby B was extremely good. She got fussy towards the end and the music made her uncomfortable. |
We had so much fun at the game! Bobby and I never get to go out anymore so it was really nice to spend some time with him and some really great friends. With the exception of the baby, it felt like we were on a double date.
No comments:
Post a Comment