
One nice thing about going to Colorado is that my dear friend Chelsey just recently moved there. I know Chelsey from Bloomington. She was the very first person I met in church and right off the bat she was genuine and friendly. Not only is she super nice and extremely thoughtful, she also has an adorable son, Weston, who is Pip's age. Pip and Weston have been playing together since they were like 9 months old. Pip loves Weston! Piper was super excited to get to play with Weston and talked non-stop about it for a month. I was super excited because I needed to see a friendly, familiar face again and feel like I truly know someone again. The kids were a little confused for a minute, but got right to playing. I enjoyed talking with Chelsey (and wanted to talk all day, I didn't want her to leave), but Pip was getting tired and Brynn was acting fussy, so the playdate didn't last quite as long as we wanted. I missed them the minute they got in their car. Thankfully, we visit Colorado often enough that meeting up with Chelsey and Weston will definitely be on our "to-do" list!
 |
| I haven't seen my little girl this happy in a long time. She misses her friends on a daily basis. |
 |
| Cheesy little grins |
 |
| It was funny watching them get re-acquainted. It took a minute, but once they got over the "shock" they played like it was old hat |
 |
| I have a ton of pictures of the 2 of them playing over the last year or so and they always look like this: the 2 of them exploring. Too cute! |
 |
| Playing blocks! |
 |
| Eating yummy cinnamon rolls |
There's nothing like a true friend!
1 comment:
We really miss you guys too. That play-date went by way too quickly! Weston asks everytime we go to the park if Piper is going to be there. We're already excited for you next visit!
Post a Comment