While we were in Colorado, we decided it would be fun to take Pip on her very first, real train ride. We (the parents) were super excited to 1. be in the mountains and 2. see the aspen change. We weren't disappointed.
 |
| Going over the bridge. The panoramic views were spectacular. We were amazed at the vibrant aspen peeking through the evergreens. |
 |
| At one of the stops |
 |
| Brynn slept for most of it. Suppose trains aren't quite her "thing" yet. |
 |
| Pip wanted to spend all her time with her Oma...and her ticket. She was tickled pink when the conductor came to punch her ticket. |
 |
| This is how Pip was for the entire train ride. I got a lot of "back of the head" shots because she was so enamored with seeing the views and feeling the wind in her hair. |
 |
| Waiting for the train to depart! For the first half, we opted to stay in a covered train car since it was a bit cloudy. However, we decided that the open cars offered more viewing pleasure, so we switched seats. Thankfully, the rain held off. |
 |
| Mountains and aspen- simply beautiful. How I'll miss these when I get back to Texas |
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! It makes me miss the mountains and also look forward to the fall leaves. By the way, I LOVE the haircut!!
i love the mountains. They look amazing. You have the cutest little family and you look GREAT!
perfect family outing!
Your hair is beautiful! And Pip is so grown up. I'm glad Colorado was such much fun.
Post a Comment