Wednesday, October 5, 2011

3 MONTHS!

Time...why are you so quick?  My little babe is already 3 months.  Please slow down.

What is Baby B up to now:

*Brynn is SMILING more and more, but she won't do it for just anybody.  B doesn't give her smiles away, so if you happen to get one...consider yourself lucky.  She is so serious, not sour or grumpy looking.  INTENSE is a better way to put it.

* She's out of most of her 0-3 month clothes.  Some still fit, but the onesies are getting a teensy bit snug on her.  They're like little muscle shirts.  She's in size 2 diapers and has outgrown her cloth diapers. 

*Sweet hallelujah, she's on a schedule! She naps 3 times a day: morning, afternoon, late afternoon.  And she sleeps from about 9pm until 7am pretty regularly. 

*Brynn LOVES bathtime.  I think she's going to be a water baby just like her big sis and mommy.  She likes to play in the faucet and sometimes will slurp water from my hand.

*She's drooling A LOT!  Sometimes I take her out of her carseat and she's covered in drool.  Pip cut a tooth at about 5 months, so it could be teething.

*Brynn eyes my food and anyone else's food.  I've never seen a child do it at such a young age, but if Brynn could grab your food and eat it- I think she would.  She really stares at food, longingly, like she wants to eat it.  But, she doesn't take a bottle.  I've tried, Bob's tried, strangers have tried- she won't take it.  Any suggestions?

STATS:

Weight:  I'm guessing it's around 11-12lbs. 

Height:  I moved my Baby Bjorn to the next height adjustment, so she's probably about 24in. tall

Eye Color:  still blue, a gorgeous sapphire blue with hints of green around the irises. 

Hair Color:  dark brown

Exercises:  Won't do Tummy Torture Time, but she stands on our legs, holds her head up, turns her head towards sounds, and has tried to do a sit-up without us holding on to her arms. 

2 comments:

Laura said...

Time flies, doesn't it? Have you tried different kinds of bottles? My kids never did like the Avent kind and for Tyler we use the cheap (and I mean cheap as in $1 a bottle) Gerber ones. For Ella we used the Nuk kind but I didn't love them. Do you put formula or breastmilk in them? Maybe switching that up? Hopefully she'll take one soon! But I'm SOOO happy to hear that she's sleeping regularly! Yay!

mcamp said...

awwww, I hope I get a smile when I meet her!!