L-O-V-E
For the past week and a half, I've been enjoying my sweet little girl. Though there are quite a few sleepless nights, I love it when she looks at me with those big, gray newborn eyes as if she's studying every detail of my face. The other day, Bobby was holding her and she lifted up her head to look at him. I wish I could capture every image as I know this time will pass too quickly. I don't want to hurry her milestones or wonder "at what age...?" For now, I'll cherish my view.








10 comments:
Wow! Very Cute she looks so much like Piper! Congrats
What a beautiful baby!! I'm glad you are enjoying her, even with the lack of sleep.
She is beautiful!!! congrats!
Congratulations Lesly! She is gorgeous!!
she's so precious, i love all of them but the the 3rd pic is sooooo cute with her big eyes
so gorgeous! You are right... just enjoy her! She will grow up before you're ever ready. :)
Y'all really do make some gorgeous babies!! Congrats again and ave fun enjoying her!
she is so adorable!
That's the view we should always have. She is such a beautiful girl. :)
So SWEET! Congratulations!
Post a Comment