Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 5th: The "REAL " Independence Day! (The Pictures)


In the delivery room.  Obviously, I've had the epidural.

Getting all cleaned up and checked out

All clean!


Kisses from mommy
First Family Pic

My Girls
So tiny in daddy's arms
Big sis and grandma

Proud big sister

Just the 3 of us


Grandma

Sleeping Beauty


8 comments:

Laura said...

Love the story and the pictures! I especially love that last one you posted - of her all swaddled up and sleeping. I'm glad you are having so much fun and that Piper loves to be a big sister. Good luck with recovery - I'm glad labor and delivery was fast!

Laura said...

Oh, and I totally agree - she's beautiful!!

Kate said...

you weren't kidding... she is a beautiful baby! I'm so glad she is here!

Hannah said...

She is gorgeous! Good work guys.

mcamp said...

she's so cute she's so cute!!

irasema said...

what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like Piper!

JamiLeigh said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl with her little red lippies! I'm glad to hear everything went smoothly! :)