
Pippy's first BEST friends! She loves her friends and I do too. We will miss them so much when we move, but through blogs and facebook and the fact that the LDS world is super small, we'll probably bump into each other again. I started hanging out with these ladies when our kids were just barely learning how to walk. They are all the same age so it was perfect for us to play together and start up a little pre-preschool once they got older. It started out mostly like herding cats, but after a few months they really started getting into it. We had fun teaching them and watching them grow closer as friends. Every Thursday Pip looked forward to hanging out with her friends-Ella, Weston, and Will and I looked forward to some mommy chat time with Laura, Chelsey, and Nicol. I don't know what I'll do when Pip realizes that her friends aren't in TX. I don't know what I'll do when I realize that Thursday play dates are a thing of the past. Sad day! But our time is up in beautiful Bloomington. 2 of us-me and Laura- are preparing to graduate from Business/Law school (well, our husbands are, but honestly, we deserve that degree too!) and start real jobs. Chelsey/Weston are on the hunt for a house in CO( lucky for us, we visit there often) and Nicol/Will, who joined us this year, will be staying in Bloomington for one more year until her husband graduates Business school. Time has flown by and I'm not good at saying goodbyes- I rush through them. BUT- this one is different. I've been keeping a straight face, but my heart is sad. Thank you ladies for making these 2 years super special and thank you for your friendship to both Pippy and I!

At our last pre-preschool, we used magnifying glasses to look at things in nature.


Eating pizza with our friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment