I don't complain much. I really don't. BUT-Today, I will complain. Since this acts as a journal and after I write this it will still be legible as opposed to writing it in my "real" journal where the more I get worked up, the more erratic the handwriting. So here goes:
*I'm tired. I'm so tired that my entire body hurts. I can't sleep very well. I feel sleepy, but as soon as my eyes close my mind starts to go over all the things that need to be done and then I get hungry so I have to eat. My brain feels like it could possibly explode and even if it did, I probably wouldn't even notice it was splattered in front of me in a huge pile of gray goo.
*Pippy didn't take a nap today and it's getting harder and harder to get her to go to bed at all. Since she's been less active, she's not near as tired.
*I want that stupid cast off my kid's foot. I have to carry her everywhere. I can't set her down to fish my keys out of my diaper bag. I can't send her upstairs in front of me while I waddle behind her. I have to sponge bathe her and she screams the entire time. I miss regular bathtime. She cries to go outside and play, but she can't do anything. She gets angry and frustrated because she can't do anything. It makes me so sad. I'm liable to cry if the doc says she has to be in her orthotic 24/7.
*Packing boxes stinks. I seriously think that the house is vomiting up more stuff. I pack and then BOOM! there's more stuff oozing out of the closets and cupboards. The more I look at it, the more I want to set fire to it and do a naked dance around the bonfire.
*I ordered a cute skirt and dress from Old Navy and it supposedly arrived last week Friday. So I emailed and got replacement order sent to me. Then my neighbor across street rings my doorbell delivering the original package I just had reshipped. Apparently, it was placed in his mailbox and instead of walking it over to me (like I do everytime I get his mail in my box), he left it in his box hoping that the postman would take it back. He finally decided a good 5 days later to just walk the whole 100 feet to my house and deliver it. I told him next time that happens, to just place the mail on our doorstep. So now, I have double the order and a moral dilemma.
*I don't want the dog to ride in my new car when we drive down to Houston. I want to shave her so she doesn't get fur all over my seats.
*Pippy throws about a thousand tantrums a day. I feel like crying and running very far away from her. I don't pass her off to Bob as soon as he comes home, but lately...it's all I can do to stay sane.
*My darn knee hurts from that fall and my hip hurts because of the rain we had last night.
*I have a $25 gift card to anywhere and I can't find anything under $25 to order off the internet. It's sitting in my wallet begging to be used.
*It would be nice to have at least 2 of me. 1 to tame the child and the other to pack the house.
* I'm not ready to move yet. I don't feel like we've been able to do anything FUN because every weekend is spent doing something for the move.
* I want to take a vacation and I realized that the next vacation we can take will be next summer. That's in 1 year.
* SIGH...
Today- I will complain about everything.
Who Hath ears to hear, let him hear
5 years ago
4 comments:
Sometimes you NEED to complain! ...and you have a lot of valid things to complain about! It's always tricky when a lot of hard things happen at the same time. I'm sorry! I hope that things get easier soon.
I know you were complaining, but you were also making me laugh! I love what you said about your brain being gray goo and I laughed out loud at your idea of a naked bonfire dance!
Sorry to hear Pip is being such a pill. Does she need to come over here for a play date? And so you can get some rest? Or pack? We are happy to have her! We're not doing much ... just sitting around waiting for Mike's knee to get better. We'd love to have her come!
I think it would be a great idea to let someone watch pip so you can take a break and nap.
I'M SO SORRY you had one of those days! :(
Post a Comment