Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pregnancy 27 Weeks and Bloopers

The Official 27 Week Belly Shot



And...the outtakes.

The first attempt. According to Bob, I don't know how to stand sideways. Maybe he should stand sideways to me!

I thought this picture looked cute, but the shirt wasn't hitting right.


My face after Bob used the forbidden "f" word one should never utter in front of a pregnant lady. I'm sure many of you can guess what that word was.

According to my Lily Pie ticker, I still have 90 days to go. Sheesh... The pregnancy continues to go well even if it does feel like F-O-R-E-V-E-R. Baby B is kicking like crazy and has the hiccups. Pip had the hiccups both in utero and when she was a teeny baby. We would get so worried about her hiccups, but the doctor said they go away and don't usually bother her as much as it bothers us. I guess Baby B is taking after her big sis already. Pip loves her baby sister and refers to her often. She likes to take a flashlight and shine it on my belly so she can "see" Baby B. She'll tell people about her sister and likes to kiss and hug my belly. She's also convinced there's a baby in Bob's belly as well, but...we won't go into that. My weight gain has spiraled out of control since our vacation to Texas. Apparently, everything really is bigger in Texas because I gained like 4 lbs. At this rate, I'm allowed to gain 1 pound a week if I plan on staying under my max weight I was with Pip. I've come to the conclusion that, no matter how hard I try, I'll always gain 40lbs. Eeek!! It doesn't help that I continue to crave McDonald's and now cold things like ice cream and Popsicles. Plus, I haven't been able to exercise as much. Baby B likes to sit very low in my belly which causes a lot of tenderness in my hip region. It's quite uncomfortable. I figure that I'm getting plenty of exercise carrying around 23lbs of Pip up and down the stairs. I'm getting anxious knowing that in 90 days there will be another human in my family. I feel completely unprepared for the addition and go over all the things I have and all the things I'll need. On top of that, I'm having a hard time finding a doc in Texas especially since I'll be far along when I transfer. I know all will go well, I need to relax and trust that everything will work out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great! :)

Kate said...

You look fantastic! And I love the blooper photos. Weight gain is what it is... I gained more this time around, and I'm not excited to have to try to lose it now, but those thin mints sure did hit the spot! :)

mcamp said...

yup can't wait!

Laura said...

I sure wish I looked that good pregnant!