Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail...with a whole bunch of pics

HaPpY EaStEr!




Oma made a dress for Piper.

The Easter Bunny delivered an Easter basket filled with fun stuff: coloring book, a new puzzle, a toy car and tractor, a watering can, and some bubbles. Pip was more interested in the "Easter grass" which she termed as "hay" and kept trying to feed her horsey, Sunshine.



Pip was invited to see the movie Rio with her friends. This was her first movie theatre experience and she did A-MAZING! She actually watched the entire movie and munched on popcorn. It helped that the movie was full of fun music and colorful birds.

At the Kelley Kids Easter Party! Pip was excited to go outside and hunt for eggs. She was too slow for older kids. She did, however, get to enjoy an Easter egg Hunt in preschool. She fared better here and got a few eggs. She was pretty proud of herself.



We also painted sugar cookies for preschool. Pip loved this activity and sat quietly while she painted about 10 cookies. Most of them ended up in either my or Pip's mouth. They were deee-licious.




Here's some cute random pics of Pip and her path of destruction. She is really into putting together puzzles. She calls them her "picture puzzles" (it's a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse thing). Lately, she'll take all her puzzle pieces out and group them together.




Don't leave a bag of chips around where Pippy can reach them. She devoured a good chunk of the bag while watching cartoons. She takes after her daddy!



Here's Pip being an artist. I was in the bedroom packing up some boxes and let Pip play in the bathroom with her toys. I suddenly heard silence and I know that silence usually means something bad. I walked in to find her coloring with her bath markers on the tub. I would, under normal circumstances, stop this...but she was entertained and it gave me a good 30 minutes of packing time. Bob cleaned up the mess.


Things are going well here. Piper got her cast off on Monday and has been walking around like a little Bambi. Poor thing! She was super brave when they cut off the cast and didn't even cry. She's so cool- most kids and some adults would've been crying. We go back next week to get her brace. Luckily, the brace will not hinder her walking ability too much. She'll sort of walk like Frankenstein. She'll have to wear it for a few months. Her foot looks great and she healed nicely. There's a tiny scar.



Pregnancy is going well too! Baby B is still kicking around and has developed a fear or love of storms. It's been raining/storming a lot and she always wakes up and does a little rain dance in my belly. It's not super fun. I'm huge and I have to keep reminding myself that I am 5 feet 2inches- there's not a whole lot space for a baby to go but OUT.



I'm almost through packing- pictures coming soon. I gave myself a deadline of next week Wednesday. At that point, everything not being actively used, must be in a box and ready to go. I will not be packing or cleaning on graduation weekend or on Mother's Day! I want to relax before I get to unpack all those boxes.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

This is such a cute post! We will miss you guys.