Thursday, March 17, 2011

22 Weeks and 1 Cute Pip

22 Weeks- phew I'm over halfway over!
This post is a little old, right now I'm about 23 1/2 weeks, but the pic was taken hastily right before we left for our 8 day adventure in Texas last week Tuesday. My last doctor's appointment went well and I was in/out in under 30 minutes. I've gained about 15lbs and my belly is the only thing that is getting bigger. Baby B is pretty quiet. She doesn't move around that much, only when she's had some caffeine-so no Coke for me. She sits very close to the front of my stomach, similar to how Pip was situated. I'm not as sore as I was 2 weeks ago and the hip discomfort is gone...for now. I crave Big Macs, crunchy things like carrots, grapes, salads with croutons, chips, and Butterfingers, and milk. I actually really wouldn't eat those on a normal basis, but right now I can't get enough. I do hold some restraint when it comes to the Big Macs. We've been talking to Pip about being a big sister and that Baby B is growing in mommy's belly. She's sharp and likes telling my belly hello or that Baby B is sleeping. It's pretty cute!
Speaking of pretty cute...we went to Firehouse subs while we were in TX and they gave Pip a fireman's hat. She proudly wore it all day until it broke.

3 comments:

mcamp said...

wow that's one big smile :)

JamiLeigh said...

She has some awesome eyelashes! And you look great, Lesly. :)

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture is SOOOO adorable!! Such a cutie. I'm glad you aren't in as much pain anymore!