On a happier, sunnier note-I have some cute pics of the Pip. That kid is hilarious! She says and does things that make me wonder who her parents are because I don't remember teaching her how to do that.
She talks non-stop. It's to the point where you can have a semi-decent conversation with her and not feel like you just got done talking to a 2 year old. Her favorite phrases usually include the superlative: "too" followed by an adjective that negates what you want her to do. For example, she's "too big" for the shopping cart baby seat and her high chair and she's "too hot" for her jacket in the sub-freezing temps and the shoes she doesn't want to wear are "too small" for her feet and the diaper is "too tight" or "too stinky" so it must be removed at once.
She also wants to sleep with EVERY single stuffed animal and will do a roll call to discover who's missing. We usually have to tell her some story about how the missing animal is sleeping downstairs to avoid a major meltdown. It's been working so far. Eating is still a wonderful chore. Currently, she'll eat with you as long as you're still eating, but once you finish she pushes her plate away and says, "All done!" The other night, Bobby used M&Ms to get her to eat her mac-n-cheese. For every 2 bites of mac-n-cheese, she would get an M&M. She wants to help with everything: taking the dog out, helping mommy in the bathroom, cooking, cleaning, and driving. I hear her in the backseat, "honk, honk! beep beep!" followed with some yelling. When we take the dog out, she says, "Hold on! I coming. Let me get my hat." (But you have to picture her in a onesie and church shoes chasing after you) We bought a new television and put it up last night, so the old one was just sitting on the floor. She ran over to it, wrapped her arms around it and said, "Oh no! No more tv!" We were building with blocks the other day and I asked her where she wanted to put a block, she placed her finger on her chin, raised her eyes to sky as if in deep thought and said, "Hmmmm...(insert very long pause) I know!"
She's nuts! Crazy as a loon!
5 comments:
She is soooo adorable! but you are right, the apple does not fall far! :)
Oh my gosh! I love it! She is so cute!!
aw, she's growing up so fast
So funny! And btw, I love the draping thing you have going on on our computer table. It looks super cute!
hahaha, I LOVE this post!
Post a Comment