What happened to us in 2010:
* Completed 2 more semesters of MBA school
* I turned 30, Bob turned 35, and Pip turned 2
* Bobby landed an internship in Houston, TX
* The internship turned into a full-time job offer
* Pip walked. FINALLY!
* We took a vacation to Washington, DC
* Celebrated 6 years of marriage
* Discovered we were going to be a party of 4+Boo
Bobby and I have grown comfortable with moving forward and don't have that "spinning wheels" feeling anymore. We are exactly where we're supposed to be at this given moment and we're happy with that. I know that 2011 will be a year of surprises and HUGE life changes. I'm ready and I think Bob is ready.
Who Hath ears to hear, let him hear
5 years ago
1 comment:
yey! i am so glad this was a good year. i am so excited for you and i can't wait to meet little mac!!!
Post a Comment