Monday, January 17, 2011

RIP Green Hat

My fabulous and very creative friend made this hat for Pip last year. She loved it then and she loves it now...that is until it went missing at Micheal's Arts and Crafts. We looked everywhere for it, but we couldn't find it. Pip was upset, so I bought her a new toy and cookie to ease the pain. I'm most upset that it was a handmade, one of kind gift only for Pip and that some snotty, thieving person picked it up and will probably never know that there's a little girl who is missing her favorite hat.

3 comments:

Kate said...

That is SUCH a bummer! I am so sorry! I'd be sad, too.

irasema said...

poor little baby girl :( not to worry, i'll make her a replacement, wont be the same but maybe it'll be familiar enough to ease her.

Jessica said...

Bummer. I wish I could crochet. I can, but trust me, it wouldn't be pretty.