For Christmas, Piper got a Winnie the Pooh walk and go "truck"-the kind where you sit on it and use your legs to push the truck around. Well, Piper is too short for it. Her legs never reached the ground. So we started looping a belt through the steering wheel and pulling her along while she steers and honks the horn. One sunny day, I had an idea to take the "truck" outside and pull her around. She LOVED it. She loved feeling the wind on her face, being able to look in all directions, waving "hello" to the plants, seeing the birds in the sky, and going really fast downhill. After seeing this love, we decided to buy her a red wagon.
She LOVES her red wagon. I LOVE that I can get her a red wagon. I LOVE making her very happy. Every kid needs a red wagon.
4 comments:
So jealous of your red wagon! It's fantastic!
Fun! She looks so happy in it. And I have to say, she looked ADORABLE at church today! Her hair especially looked amazing. Such a cutie.
awww soooo sweet, her auntie will be taking her out in her new red wagon soon!!
Cute cute cute! You will love having the high sides as Calvin has just discovered he can climb out of his since the sides are short.
Post a Comment