I was thinking- while I was "trying" to take nap- about how everything significant in our life has happened during March and April.
6 Years Ago I:
*Got married
5 Years Ago I:
*Lost a ton of weight
4 Years Ago I:
*Found out we were moving to Provo, UT and that Bobby would be a full-time student at BYU
3 Years Ago I:
*Nothing too exciting happened this year
2 Years Ago I:
*Found out I was pregnant with Piper
1 Year Ago I:
*was still nursing an infant
*finally got into my pre-pregnancy clothes with occasional use of Spanx
*discovered that Piper had 2 congenital heart defects: 1 required surgery
*contemplated which graduate school to attend: Emory, UNC, or IU
*had the flu-a year to the date of this post
*was miserable at my job
*shredded and recycled the "recommendation" my former boss wrote
*decided I didn't want to teach then or now or ever
*dropped Piper off at her babysitter's every morning and picked her up by 4
*woke up at 5:30 just to make it to work by 8:00
*only saw my baby for 3-4 hours everyday
*Piper weighed only 10lbs and still couldn't raise her head during tummy time
*actually had friends
*didn't eat lunch for 3 months
*had bangs and fresh highlights
*went out on a "date" with my husband after being AWOL for 3 months
*decided that I actually liked Provo, UT
*had a paycheck
*got excited in preparation for Bobby's graduation
*ate my last Philly Cheese steak from the Italian Place
*started counting down the days till we moved...to Bloomington, Indiana
Who Hath ears to hear, let him hear
5 years ago
1 comment:
Love your posts. So far I've survived this year teaching 4th grade. Hopefully I only need to teach for about 5 more years and then I cant quit. I loved being an at home mom and miss it terribly. It will be nice to have everything payed off and have extra money for the next few years while the kids in their teens. Piper is a doll. Good job guys!
Post a Comment