Wednesday, March 17, 2010

There once was a man from Nantucket...

In honor of St. Patty's Day, I decided to do a Limerick for each member of our family.




There once was a man named Bob

who went to school to get a job

In boring classes all day

Hoping to get a good grade

So that he wouldn't end up a slob




There was once was a baby named Piper

who had a terribly stinky diaper

Mommy passed the stink on

to poor daddy when he came along

And he said "I will not change that, no sir!"




There once was a dog name Boo

who laid around with nothing to do

Napping here and there

without even a care

And sleeping a wink or two




There once was a mommy so fair

Who was shaped like an hourglass not a pear

Stretch marks on her tummy

that aren't really funny

But she still has a nice derriere

5 comments:

Emily said...

i like your limerick best. It's funny. :)

mcamp said...

I like them too, are there suppose to be pictures with them?

Hannah said...

I with Emily. Yours is the best :)

Laura said...

Cute and so creative!

Sara said...

Love it Lesly!