I am proud to announce that Piper has officially- WALKED! Prior to this, we had to endure countless conversations that went like this:
Stranger/person: Oh, look at the baby! How old is she?-she couldn't be more than 10 months, is she a year yet?
Us: She's _____months. (typically their guess was 3 months shy of her actual age).
Stranger/person: Ohhhh, she's a little thing, just so petite.
Us: Yes, she's tiny. (we've answered this countless times we do it in unison)
Stranger/person: Well, if she's _____months. She should be walking now, right?
Us: No, she doesn't walk yet. Soon, though, she tries.
Stranger/person: Well, she'll do it eventually, but she sure is cute. (leaving with a sad look on their face, full of pity for us)
Well, no longer will we have to have conversations like that anymore. Because Piper does, in fact, WALK! We have video to prove it.
Who Hath ears to hear, let him hear
5 years ago
6 comments:
oh my goodness!!! I'm such a proud auntie I knew she would walk when she was more confident. Good for her. I love the "Defeat" fall. CONGRATS PIPER!! I love you!!
How cute! And it's great that she can stand up in the middle of the floor without needing to pull up on something. It took Calvin forever to do that!
I'm so impressed that she can stand up in the middle of the floor by herself! Hannah did a lot of crawling to the couch or the wall, pulling to a stand, and then walking until she fell down... and then crawling to pull up on something again. And Hannah wasn't walking until after she turned 15 months! She isn't exactly petite though, so she was just this big kid crawling around everywhere. LOL. Anyway, adorable little video!
I am also really impressed that she can stand up in the middle of the floor without using her hands. That takes control that my kids didn't master for ages! She is so adorable! Congrats Piper!
oh my gosh we are so proud of her! she is the cutest thing ever!
How exciting! Yay Piper!
Post a Comment