Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Circus, Circus!

Earlier this month, my friend Latsamy threw me and Lil' Bean a baby shower.  Everything was so beautiful and awesome!  I was pretty much blown away by all the decorations, food, and the overall effort it took to plan and execute it.  It is no secret that I don't have much luck with showers- wedding or baby.  Typically, I shy away from having parties thrown in my honor because they always, always end up a complete nightmare or disappointment.  In fact, this shower is the only shower that actually panned out in less than dramatic fashion.  I ate good food and opened lots of presents (clothing and bottles) and people actually showed up...and I knew them!  I'd have to say what a way to welcome Lil' Bean into the world! Kudos to my friend Latsamy who could start her own party planning business!

The décor

The food acting as décor

More food decor

We made an alphabet book for Lil' Bean.

I mustache you a question
 
Just chatting

Me and Latsamy


No comments: