Earlier this month I had a birthday and from this point forward I will be 25 until I can't pass for 25. For my birthday, I celebrated with a birthday dinner at Lupe's Tortilla with my favorite crew: Piper, Brynnie, and Bobby. Brynnie loves Mexican food and Bob and I love Lupe's fajitas- win win! I got a new headlamp for running (not jogging) in the dark. The following day my friend Latsamy, or Ms. L for short,treated me to a pedicure and then we went to the movies and saw Pitch Perfect (hilarious). What a wonderful "25th"birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy (late) Birthday! The costumes are absolutely adorable - I'm impressed at your mad costume-making skills. I laughed my head off at Piper on the floor! Such a funny girl.
You're looking as skinny as a little church mouse, Miss Lesly. Happy Happy Birthday....a little late!!! XOXO
Post a Comment