As if moving wasn't enough to keep us busy, Pip's school had their big fundraiser/Spring performance the next day. Everyone was incredibly tired, but I knew that it was important for her to be there (and I was pretty excited to see Pip on stage). Her school's curriculum is derived from the Bible so the performance centered around Bible stories. Piper's class dressed up as characters from well-known parables. If you can't tell, she's the wounded traveler from the story of the Good Samaritan. I wasn't aware of what her costume was going to look like, but I was told by her teacher that it was really cute and she wanted me to be surprised. When she walked out, she looked like a little wounded bird. It was pretty cute and like every parent in attendance, I had my camera ready for some fantastic shots and here's what I got:
| Listening attentively to the preschool director giving instructions |
| Looking for her parents among the flashes |
| Looks like she spotted us! |
| Big yawn |
| Bandage and sling off |
| Aww, this one is the winner! Look at my kid- isn't she great? |
| Actually participating and singing along with everyone else! |
And the show is over...couldn't have come any sooner. Pip was nearly undressed from her costume and that little girl in pink next to her flashed her underwear about a 100 times. Great times at the preschool Spring performance. I can't wait to see how Pip does in the ballet class I signed her up for. Those should make for some fun pictures!
3 comments:
very cute!
I love the silly face one! Such a funny girl.
oh how cute!
Post a Comment