Sunday, May 20, 2012

10 Months!

There aren't a lot of BIG changes or milestones that happen between 10 and 12 months.  Everyday sort of reads like this:  wake up, eat, destroy the house, eat, nap, destroy house again, eat, sleep for 12 hours and repeat.   So I thought I'd do something a little different to commemorate Brynnie turning 10 months old: 
The 10 Faces of Brynnie
"Oh mom, do you really have to take a picture now?" face
 "I promise, pinky swear I did not do anything naughty" face
 "Yeah, I did it.  Whatchu gonna do?" face
 "I love you mommy" face
"Being a baby is soooo hard" face
 "Played too hard, gonna sleep all day" face
"Oh my gosh, this is the BEST ever!" face
"Peek a Boo" face
"Catch me if you can" face
"Ohhhh, can I see that?"  face

4 comments:

Laura said...

What fun pictures! She's so expressive. I love the "Whatcha gonna do" face. ADORABLE!

irasema said...

she has amazing eyes!! what adorable faces :D

mcamp said...

I wuv that little face!!

Jessica said...

Oh my heck. She is adorable! You've got some good pictures there. :)