NOPE! -It's DATE NIGHT!
I love it when it's just the 2 of us again!
After having a rough week full of crying and meltdowns- mostly my own meltdowns coupled with B's day long crying spells. I suggested to Bob to ask our don't know what they're agreeing to very nice friends, the Hiatts, to babysit for us either Friday or Saturday night. They happily agreed and we left both of the kids with them (originally we were going to take Brynn, but they didn't mind watching her too) and went to Fogo de Chao a delicious Brazilian place where they bring you an endless supply of meat on skewers until you tell them no. YUMM-O (I had been craving Brazilian my entire pregnancy, but didn't indulge due to a bad memory of a birthday dinner at Tucanos when I was 8 months pregnant with Piper...it was a bad idea to eat that much meat 8 months pregnant.)
We indulged and spent a small fortune, we talked to each other without having to divert our attention to one of the children, and stuffed our faces silly. We both know these date nights are few and far between (our last date was our anniversary...in April), but we appreciated our Bloomington turned Houston friends, the Hiatts, for helping us out.
3 comments:
yay for date nights!
I am so so so so so glad you got to go on a date night! Yay for the Hiatts!
WOOT on date night! and next time you're down here I'll get you a tres leches cake :D
Post a Comment