Pip wanted to help me put up Christmas decorations. She especially loved taking care of the very breakable, delicate Nativity scenes I have. She kept toting the baby Jesus around and saying, "Shhh baby sleepy." Cute, until you remember what she did to baby Jesus last year
Way too chipper in the morning!
Pip at Preschool decorating her very own ornament! She got to make 2 ornaments this holiday season. The other one is a really cute ornament we made at the Kelley Kids party. She used her handprint to make little snowmen. I think this will be a holiday tradition we will continue with the rest of our children. We already have 1 tradition where we get 1 ornament as a family.
Listening to "The Night Before Christmas". I was totally bummed that I had forgotten to go into my teaching supplies and pull out all my Christmas books. Well maybe next year! We did have a FHE where we read the Nativity story to Pip and talked about what Christmas is all about. She kept saying, "Happy Birthday Jesus". Followed with a nice rendition of "Jingle Bells".
Partying Pip! We had 3 very festive holiday parties to attend this year. The first one was for the Children's Therapy Clinic. Pip has been attending physical therapy for about a week now for her club foot. We luckily started our sessions right before their big Snowflake Festival. We had so much fun! There were crafts, toys, and games. Pip even got to sit on Santa's lap (I held her, Santa stood behind us). The second one was our ward's Christmas party. Pip loved the Nativity program and the rolls. Lastly, was the Kelley Kids party. We had treats and a book gift exchange. We also played a game and made an ornament.
Children's Therapy Clinic Snowflake Festival. This was the only picture I could get of her.
Kelley Kids party!
The kids enjoyed dressing Pip up as a snowman. Pip enjoyed all the attention she was getting! Ward Christmas Party. She loves her some rolls!
Christmas sure is fun when you have a kid!
2 comments:
You guys have been doing so many fun things! I love it! Christmas really is a blast when you have a child at home! Hope you feel better soon!
Such a cutie! I'm glad you're having fun and enjoying the season ... even if you don't feel good. And seriously, Piper is such a doll!
Post a Comment