I wanted to make a gingerbread house with Pip earlier this month, but time just slipped away. Thankfully, we were able to decorate gingerbread houses at Oma's house with Pip's cousin. Piper had a blast decorating...at first. Once she discovered how tasty the candies were, she had zero interest in placing the tasty treats on the house and 100% interest in putting them in her mouth. I think more candy was consumed than decorated with. Oh well. The house turned out super cute and Pip had fun.
Pip decorated the roof all by herself. I would lay the frosting down and she would place the gumdrops, skittles, and chocolate candies where she wanted them. She also did the hedges along the bottom...after she tasted each one of course.
She was a little tired of taking pictures.
3 comments:
That's a pretty dang good house there! She did a great job. I love the picture at the end. She looks so grown up :(
she did a great job on that roof! we had the same problem with hannah... she decorated for a few minutes, ate one, and then was all done decorating, unless it was a reject candy that she didn't like. :) it's so fun to do these things with little ones!
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Post a Comment