Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Brrrr...it's cold outside!

SNOW! I have a love/hate relationship with the white stuff. I love that it reminds me of winter. I love the idea of having a white Christmas. I hate that it's cold. I hate that it doesn't melt at least 2 days after falling. When I move to Houston, I will miss it and long for the snowy days of winter. I digress.

So, we had our first big snowfall this weekend and I fretted about not having a snowsuit for Pip. I couldn't justify buying one since she'll only use it for 1 season, BUT I couldn't justify not giving her a chance to go play outside in the snow. After fretting and getting all hormonal about it, we headed off to Target (which was extremely crowded with other moms who were as ill-prepared as I) and bought her a spiffy snowsuit and cute boots.

I have to say that the mere 15 minutes of pure enjoyment she got out of playing in the snow was enough to justify the $70 I spent on her spiffy snowsuit. I got my obligatory snow pictures and will treasure them always. (sarcasm should be noted)


"hmmm, what's this stuff they call snow?"

Pip wanted to play not pose

2 comments:

Kate said...

what cute cute pictures! totally worth the money. And you can always re-sell it after this season, so don't beat yourself up over it!

mcamp said...

look at her little mittens! I love it it is so cute!