
Typically, we send out a Christmas card of our family. It has been a tradition every year of our marriage, except this one. Business school is kicking both our butts- Bobby busy with finals, case studies, and his Graduate assistantship and Me busy with the partner's club, working for a professor, and preparing to move in a few short weeks. I believe we have both completely missed this holiday tradition.
So here is the pic we had intended to use for our card. We apologize to all who typically receive it and don't worry, we will send out a "Happy New Year" card complete with our brand new address and the ever popular letter. We will send out requests for addresses in due time.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
4 comments:
I think a blog post should count as a Christmas card! :) You guys HAVE been busy! Hope you're able to enjoy the holiday season even if you've missed this tradition this year! Merry Christmas!
It's ok if you missed them, just as long as i get a copy of that picture! But seeing you would be even better than a card any day!
oh mom wants to see it too and i just want to say that i have the cutest niece ever
Very cute! I love it. Where are you guys moving? I'm sorry, I had no idea! Hope everything works out! Have a great holiday! See you in Jan.
Post a Comment