Friday, October 23, 2009

Less-ly: Less is more!


After doing a blog on each member of the family, I am the last to go. So I decided to do a 10 things you didn't know about, but possibly could have assumed.

1. I am a creature of habit. I call it predictable, to some it's boring. I just know what I like.

2. Ocasionally I have Ugly days, Fatty Mcfatty days, and I hate my entire wardrobe days. It's on those days, that I stay in pajamas all day long and never leave the house.

3. I love to exercise-ALOT! To quote Legally Blonde "Exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands!" The logic is amazing!

4. I want to be an esthetician when I grow up. Those are the girls who do facials, waxings, make-up, etc. Basically they make you look beautiful. I love beautiful things.

5. I pretend to be really smart. In fact, I'm really not that smart, just a little smart. I have to work really hard at being smart or sounding learned. I'm a closet ditz.

6. I love Jennifer Love Hewitt. I did a tag on Facebook and one of the questions was "If you could pick any actress to play you in a movie, who would it be?" I totally chose her. I don't watch her show or any of her movies, but I just love her.

7. I have 3 wedding dresses. Sore topic, let's move on.

8. I collect cookbooks and recipes. I HATE cooking. This... is a problem.

9. I am very intuitive and am a pretty good judge of character. This makes me appear to be a snob. But I'm not, I just figured out that you weren't a nice person and I chose not to associate with you. I think it's good manners and quite possibly brinks on the verge of honest dealings with your fellowman. And don't worry I have a 1 person limit.

10. I am really strong. I don't look like much, but I am actually pretty strong.

2 comments:

mcamp said...

nice to know

Jessica said...

I must admit... I DID know some of these things about you, Lesly!