
I decided to spend each blog talking about my family. First up: Bob!
Bobby is 33 years old. He's still in college. He's been in college for awhile. Right now, he is earning his MBA from Indiana University. In fact, Bobby graduated from BYU with kids who were in Kindergarten when he first started college at the Y. But that's neither here nor there:) Bobby is the youngest of 3 sisters and claims he never saw the inside of a bathroom until he was 12. Bobby worked at GEICO for several years and has quite a few t-shirts to prove it. Bobby enjoys watching football (but knows everything about all kinds of sports even if he doesn't watch it or has never played it, he's a genuis.Really!), playing with his girls-Piper and Boo!, golfing, reading books on investing and other incredibly smart things, and sleeping. He can fall asleep anywhere, anytime. I think he suffers from acute narcosleepy. One of the first things I noticed about Bobby was his height and then he opened his mouth. For anyone who knows Bob, he is very opinionated. Of his opinions we always say: Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has them and they usually stink! But really, Bobby is super sensitive, a great listener, and my best friend. When I need him, he's there even if it means he has to skip out on a meeting or work later than he wanted, he's there for me. He's my best friend and husband. That's my Bob.
No comments:
Post a Comment