Well, it's official. I am a business school widow. I can't say I am surprised that this happened. I was aware of it when Bobby started filling out applications and when he started going on interview trips. I should've known when he asked me questions about how lonely is too lonely or how I will keep myself busy or when he tried to fix me up on friend dates, but I ignored them and now here I am. My best friend gone to school 24/7 and my other friends miles away. If my day had a playlist here are the Top 10 songs you would hear:
1. Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely- Backstreet Boys
2. Only the Lonely- Roy Orbison
3. One is the Loneliest Number -3 Dog Night
4. I'm So Tired of Bein Alone-Al Green
5. All By Myself-Celine Dion version
6. I Miss You-Aaliyah
7. Alone-Heart
8.I'm so Lonesome I Could Cry- Hank Williams
9. Only the Lonely- The Motels
10. One-U2
Who Hath ears to hear, let him hear
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment