Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day Tripping


During the week Bobby is busy with school and studying, but on the weekends he is all mine. I am in charge of planning our weekend activities. We have to make the most of them since we hardly see eachother during the week. This Saturday we decided to visit this cute little artist colony town called Nashville-not Nashville, TN. It's located about 25 minutes outside of Bloomington in the hills of Indiana. We had a fun time strolling along the sidewalks and window shopping. The weather had a hint of fall and each store was decorated with halloween or harvest decorations. Too cute! I love these little towns with their charming stores and hand crafted goodies. My favorites are the stained glass shops and the candy store-I'm a big kid.

2 comments:

mcamp said...

oh how fun! is it like Helen?

piper looks really big in her carrier

Luke and Marin said...

Looks like so much fun, Lesly! What's your email address, and I'll give you permission to our blog. (This is Marin Colrin by the way... :)